of the Presidency
Links & Resources
(This Site is Constantly Under Construction)
- Bare-Knuckles Politics, a political
discussion forum delightfully and pointedly undisturbed by freeper bullshit.
- The San Francisco Chronicle's Mark Morford, the columnist who makes Paul Krugman sound like Ari Fleischer.
- BushWatch, the longstanding and outstanding
"Site of Record" monitoring Bush and his various activities.
- Make Them Accountable, which includes David Podvin's and Karolyn Kay's four-part essay, The Media Coverup of the Gore Victory.
- The Democratic National Committee. Now, if only they would evolve enough to grow spines.
- "Democrats.com," an organization that's a bit feistier than our national Democratic party leadership.
- BushOnCrack.com. He is, you know.
- Investigative journalist Gregory Palast's Website, and a mirror on this site of his Bush Family Finances: Best Democracy Money Can Buy, that the Bush Leaguers are trying to stifle.
- Republican Lies, a VERY long list.
- "Bandits in Black Robes," an excellent article in the March, 2001, edition of Washington Monthly by Jamin Raskin, subtitled, "Why you should still be angry about Bush v. Gore."
- ConWebWatch, "keeping an eye on the conservative internet media."
- Re-elect Gore in 2004 website.
- Media Whores Online, "The site that set out to bring the media to its knees - but found they were already there."
Mike Malloy's Radio Program, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. EST M-F, for "Truthseekers"
who wish to learn about and discuss the "Flying Monkey Right." (Requires MS Media Player)
- EvilGOPBastards.com. 'Nuff said there.
from the Palm Beach Post. Reports from Ground Zero about the Stolen Election of 2000.
- Official Election-Related
Court Documents from the Leon County (Tallahassee, Florida) Circuit Court.
The Supreme Court's per curiam decision in Bush v. Gore, by which democracy was ended in America.
- A clear explanation in Q&A form of the Supreme Court majority's reasoning in Bush v. Gore, by a California attorney.
- "The Complete Bushisms," MSN/Slate's compendium of Bush quotations.
- American Politics Journal, or "AmPol," an online political magazine to which I personally have contributed articles from time to time. 'Nuff said there!
- Online Journal, "building a new news media of, by and for the people."
- BartCop.com, irreverent, amateurish, delightful.
- Buzzflash.com, the Anti-Matt Drudge.
- Bear Left, in-depth commentary from a liberal perspective on whatever subject the authors wish to research this week.
- Media Transparency, Rob Levine's excellent resource for links between arch-conservative organisms and the press.
- "The Federalist Society," Washington Monthly's informative article on "The Conservative Cabal That's Transforming American Law."
- "The Consortium," a good-guys web-based
- Florida Voter Fraud Issues
a January, 1998 report from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- The Democratic Underground, and their
'Nuff said there.
- Bush or Chimp. It's just a joke... or IS it? (WARNING! This site has taken to employing annoying pop-up advertising.)
- Some Quaint Historical Documents (no longer valid) from our glorious past, courtesy of the National Archives:
Author: Ferguson Foont
Last Edited: January 5, 2004
Return to Flatworm Home