BKP NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS

The ALL-NEW BKP 3.0 is here! You now have an hour to edit your posts, and improved administrative features of this software allow me to be much more liberal in the admittedly heavy-handed administration on v. 2.0. It's all a learning process, so please bear with me.

BKP NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS

Postby Ferguson Foont » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 am

As of September 21, 2011, new memberships are no longer being accepted at Bare-Knuckles Politics. There have been no new legitimate members joining this forum for a very long time indeed but it has become very popular for spammers originating in the Balkans, China, Russia and elsewhere, requiring significant maintenance on my part.

Initially the "Captcha" feature worked well but evidently spammers have found ways to circumvent it and I get literally hundreds of new "members" a day, all of whom are spammers, that I must delete.

Guests will still be able to read postings and this does not affect existing members. New members will have to contact me somehow to provide a membership but good luck with that!
Republicans whine and Republicans bitch: "Our rich are too poor, and our poor are too rich."
Ferguson Foont
Sovereign
Sovereign

Return to Instructions for Joining and Using This Forum